New-Generation Waterproof Suit for Off-Road and Touring
Jacket is NOW $1,100 from $1,400 – SAVE $300!
Trousers NOW $800 from $1,000 – SAVE $200!
Hurry, Stock and Sizes Limited to Floor Stock at Hornsby
The EnduroGuard suit from BMW Motorrad is a premium, waterproof adventure suit with a new cut, new material, and new features that meet the demands of serious Adventure Touring riders who want maximum functionality, safety and comfort – whatever the weather.
The BMW EnduroGuard jackets and pants promise a waterproof, abrasion-resistant shell and good, all-around ventilation.
- Cutting-edge, waterproof off-road riding suit
- Highly abrasion-resistant dynatec/dynatec Stretch outer with ceraspace protection technology; developed by BMW.
- Three-layer laminate with BMW climate membrane; wind and waterproof, highly breathable
- NP2 protectors at back, shoulders, elbows, hips and knees (adjustable)
- Coccyx protector.
- Outstanding all-round air circulation thanks to numerous ventilation options; double front zip serves as AirVent system
- Mesh lining in jacket and trousers, 3D mesh on the back; breathable and elastic
- Eight jacket pockets, seven of them waterproof; men’s jacket with additional breast pocket; three trouser pockets, one of them for keys
- Sleeves and leg ends can open wide
- Effective protection against wind and rain
- Waterproof storm hood integrated into the collar
- Leather pads at the insides of the knees for a firm grip
- Velcro and press studs for adjusting fit in various places
- Connector zip: 40 cm (all-round)