Triumph has introduced a darker and meaner Bonneville Bobber Black.
The new Bobber Black is available in two colours — gloss black and matte black — the Black trim features a host of fully blacked out details:
- Black painted exhaust (silencers, headers and upper finned casting)
• Black anodised brake pedal and footrests
• Black anodised gear lever
• Black plated gear linkage
• Black anodised brake and clutch levers
• Black painted handlebars, with black anodised risers and clamps
• Black painted seat pan
• Black powder coated engine covers, cam cover and sprocket cover
• Black chrome plated headlight rim
• Black painted wheel hubs
The Bonneville Bobber Black gets a fat 130 section tyre on the new 16-inch front wheel that replaces the 19-inch standard model. The standard 41mm front forks have been replaced with beefier 47mm Showa cartridge forks.
Other changes include twin disc front brakes with Brembo calipers and a full LED headlight. The Bonneville Black also gets a single button cruise control as standard.
The new Bonneville Bobber Black 1,200cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine churns out 77PS and 106Nm of torque.
The Black Bobber will be available at Procycles Hornsby and St Peters December / January. If you are interested come in and talk to us and we will get you on the list for the first shipment.