Triumph Tiger Explorer XCx / XCx LOW
It’s Your Ride, It’s Your Journey, and It’s Your Planet To Explore.
So whether you choose motorways or mud tracks, twisty tarmac or the street, Triumph’s range of adventure and touring bikes all share your passion for travel and discovery. Together with Triumph, the spirit of your adventure lives on.
For the adventurer who wants to go a long way by road or trail, the Tiger Explorer leaves you free to explore the world.
At the heart of the Explorer is a unique 12 valve, 1215cc in-line three cylinder unit that generates incredible wall of linear torque 123NM at 6200 rpm and in fact 139ps at 9300rpm of power from the largest capacity engine in the segment.
Everything about the Explorer is designed to give you maximum comfort over hundreds of kilometers , with its cruise control, an Inertial Measurement Unit [IMU] that helps you through those tricky corners, and an on-board computer that monitors and adjusts performance and response of your engine, semi-active suspension, cornering-optimised ABS and traction control. Plus fully customisable Rider Modes.
- Additional 12V Power Socket
- Advanced On Board computer
- Cornering optimised ABS and Traction Control
- Cruise control
- Hand guards
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- “Off Road” riding mode
- Self-cancelling LED indicators
- Triumph Semi Active Suspension (TSAS)
- Additional to Tiger Explorer XCX
- CNC machined footrests
- Electrically adjustable Touring screen
- Heated rider and passenger seat
- Hill Hold Control
- LED auxiliary fog lights
- Pannier rails for aluminium panniers
- “Sport” and fully customizable “Rider” riding mode
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
XCX LOW SEAT VERSION
- Lower seat height of 785 – 805 mm