The original RT seat suffers from an unfavourable form which places undue strain on the tailbone, and the
groove and angle of the seat take a lot of getting used to. To counter this we use afoam core with completely new contours and a unique fabric, developed with great care and at no little expense.
- Distinctly shaped (concaved) seating area.
- Relief of pressure on the tail bone and optimised weight distribution across the whole seat.
- Progressive double-layer construction with soft upper layer and rigid core for even distribution of forces.
- Anti-perspiration seat cover material offering a firm grip.
- Seams glued and heat-sealed for 100% impermeability
Individually definable rider height!
Alongside the standard seat height (regular) we also offer a lower (low) version which anchors the rider
firmly on the seat, giving the feeling of really sitting “in” the bike.
Relaxation for the passenger!
An ergonomic form accurately adjusted to suit the seating position. As a passenger, this means that you too
can enjoy long-lasting comfort while touring. We have also managed to substantially improve the support
(particular during braking), resulting in significantly more relaxed and enjoyable touring. The progressive foam
core and the relief of tailbone strains put an end to any complaints.
Due to the complex form of the 1200 seat we place our trust in the original seat pan.