BMW R nineT Pure
A Classic Purist Roadster for dynamic, classic riding pleasure on country roads.
The R nineT Pure embodies the essence of the purist, classic roadster â€“ authentically designed, without frills and reduced to the absolute essentials.
Created to mark the 90th anniversary of BMW Motorrad, the R nineT is a retro boxer that blends the opposed flat twinâ€™s iconic character and classic design with modern technology and a modular concept that allows a wide range of customization.
The new BMW Pure features the potent, air/oil-cooled boxer engine with a capacity of 1170 cc and an output of 81 kW (110 hp) combined with a 6-speed transmission.
The RÂ nineT Pure was designed to embody the essence of a classic roadster, without frills and reduced to the absolute essentials. The design blends classic and modern elements with high-end details such as footpegs and fork bridges in forged aluminum with a clear anodized finish.
The fuel tank and front fender of the BMWÂ RÂ nineT Pure are finished with Catalano Grey non-metallic paint, the suspension and drivetrain are blacked-out and the 2-into-1 stainless steel exhaust has a brushed finish.
The highlights of the BMWÂ RÂ nineT Pure:
- Modular frame with scope for customising, allowing individualisation according to personal taste.
- Five-spoke light alloy cast wheels, 3.5 x 17â€³ at front and 5.5 x 17â€³ at rear (optional wire-spoked wheels).
- 320-millimetre twin disc brake at the front.
- ABS as standard.
- ASC (Automatic Stability Control) as an ex works option.
- 2-in-1 exhaust system made of brushed stainless steel
- High-end details such as fork bridges and footrests in forged, clear anodised aluminium.
- RÂ nineT Pure in Catalano Grey non-metallic as a classic, purist roadster.