BMW R nineT Racer
Classic 1970s Sports Motorcycle Feeling.
The new BMWÂ RÂ nineT Racer: purist roadster feeling and athletic dynamic performance based on classic concepts.
The R nineT Racer evokes the style of sport motorcycles popular in the early 1970s. Crouched, compact and lithe, its old-school bona fides include a half fairing, hump seat, stubby handlebars and rearset footpegs, yet it remains a modern motorcycle at its core.
The new BMW Racer features the potent, air/oil-cooled boxer engine with a capacity of 1170 cc and an output of 81 kW (110 hp) combined with a 6-speed transmission.
Its Lightwhite non-metallic paint and graphics are reminiscent of past BMW Motorsport colors, the frame is finished in Aluminum Silver, the drivetrain is finished in black and the 2-into-1 stainless steel exhaust.
The highlights of the BMWÂ RÂ nineT Racer:
- Modular frame with scope for customising, allowing individualisation according to personal taste.
- Five-spoke light alloy cast wheels, 3.5 x 17â€³ at front and 5.5 x 17â€³ at rear (optional wire-spoked wheels).
- 320-millimetre twin disc brake at the front.
- ABS as standard.
- ASC (Automatic Stability Control) as an ex works option.
- 2-in-1 exhaust system made of polished stainless steel.
- High-end details such as fork bridges and footrests in forged, clear anodised aluminium.
- RÂ nineT Racer with half-fairing, hump seat and set-back footrests in the style of a 1970s sports motorcycle.
- RÂ nineT Racer in Lightwhite non-metallic combined with multi-coloured decor reminiscent of past BMWÂ Motorsport colours, with the frame in Aluminium Silver.