The good-value alternative to the centre stand.
- Holds the bike securely front and back.
- Thick-walled electroplated steel.
- Can be quickly and easily put in place using folding splints (in the same position as our centre stands).
- Telescopic (extendable to 500 mm) and removal lever arm.
- Lever arm can be attached on both sides in various positions and can be used as a 3/4 inch square end for socket heads.
- Propping points mounted on roller bearings for easy lifting.
- Can be used on our EasyPark for ease of manoeuvrability.
- Compact and very robust.
With a block of wood as an additional support the vehicle can also be safely stored over the winter without risk
of flat tyres.