Thanks to this three way construction, we were able to design a complex total protection system.
1. Shock absorbing base plate: in contrast to the original engine protector, the Wunderlich Engine Protection Plate is installed on a solid, consistent base plate.
2. It is connected by strong rubber mounts, which can return to their original position after an impact. Shock absorbing in other words.
3. Ripping out of the threaded holes in the motor housing can be prevented and the base holder cannot bend (in contrast to the original, which is installed rigidly.)
* Front raised and three-dimensionally angled = snagging is impossible.
* Raised head pipe protection.
extended at the rear to protect the collector.
* No restriction of the ground clearance compared to the original.
* Additional support frame for complete shock isolation between the protector and the motor housing.
* 4mm strong Aluminum.
* Slim design despite complete protection.
* Nearly indestructible thanks to the three-dimensional construction.
* No modification at the motorcycle necessary. Easy mounting..
* All maintenance work possible without demounting.
* With inspection hole for oil change service.
* Complete mounting kit.
Made in Germany