Rear view mirrors are only useful if you can see in them something useful (such as traffic). In many cases what you see is your own shoulders, especially if wearing a warm winter jacket. We fix this shortcoming and place the mirrors in the correct position.
Over the years there have been various methods to overcome this nuisance – ours is to move the mirrors
outwards and slightly forward. A simple, very effective but still nice looking solution!
The precision machined extension pieces are nicely integrated into the design of the motorcycle and allow much better visibility to the rear and increased safety for the rider.
- CNC machined high quality aluminium alloy.
- Anodised black.
- Accurately fitted mirror offset to the front and side.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Supplied in a set of two.
- Suitable for original or aftermarket mirrors.