The new generation of ERGO Seats: Well-thought through at every step of the design, with many innovative solutions. The original seat suffers from an unfavourable form which places undue strain on the tailbone, and the angle of the seat leads many riders to adopt a bad pelvic position. To counter this we use a foam core with completely new contours and a unique fabric, developed with great care and at no little expense.
- Relief of pressure on the tail bone and optimised weight distribution across the whole seat.
- Distinctly shaped (concaved) seating area.
- Progressive double-layer construction with soft upper layer and rigid core for even distribution of forces.
- Non-slip, anti-perspiration material combined with Alcantara suede seams.
- Strong RoburC seat pan of our own construction.
- Protected document compartment underneath rider seat.
- Classy recessed CUT seams.
- Seams glued and heat-sealed on modern PFAFF hot-air welding machines for 100% impermeability.
- Made in Germany.
The passenger seat can be found under part number: 25630-110
If you have already fitted the original low seat, the fitting kit 40050-000 is required.