The original RT seat suffers from an unfavourable form which places undue strain on the tailbone,
and the groove and angle of the seat take a lot of getting used to. To counter this we use a foam core with completely new contours and a unique fabric, developed with great care and at no little expense.
- Distinctly shaped (concaved) seating area.
- Relief of pressure on the tail bone and optimised weight distribution across the whole seat.
- Progressive double-layer construction with soft upper layer and rigid core for even distribution of forces.
- Anti-perspiration seat cover material offering a firm grip.
- Seams glued and heat-sealed for 100% impermeability.
Individually definable rider height!
Alongside the standard seat height (“regular”) we also offer a lower (“low”) version which anchors the rider
firmly on the seat, giving the feeling of really sitting “in” the bike.