The AktiveComfort SportErgo seat delivers improved seat comfort and a better hold during hang-offs, thanks to the non-slip upholstery in the region of the thighs. Upon decelerating, more force is transmitted into the seat, which provides relief for all your muscles.
In addition to this standard height seat, the rider’s seat is also available with a (2 cm) higher cushion – which is especially ideal for taller riders. The passenger seat is also available with the same improvements in terms of the non slip covering material and striking styling.
- Noticeable strain relief for the knee joints (+2 cm version).
- Strain relief for the coccyx (tailbone) and optimized weight distribution across the entire seat.
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and firm core ensures even distribution of forces.
- Sweat-repellent, non-slip seat cover, teamed with alcantara piping.
- Seats are built on the original seat pan.
- Stylishly stepped cut seams.
- Design by Nicolas Petit (Paris).
- Seams have been glued and heat-welded using modern PFAFF hot-air welding machines for 100% impermeability.
- Made in Germany.