Relief for the knees, joints and feet. The trousers no longer fold in the hollow of the knee, pressure is taken off the joints and the feet can find a comfortable position on the broad supporting surface. This can be made even more pleasant with the optional rubber inserts. This set enables the feet to migrate up to 25 mm lower down, creating a relaxed and comfortable sitting position.
Finished from high-strength lightweight aluminium, the footrest stands up to all possible strains. As the rests do not slip outwards, the freedom to incline is retained despite the effective lowering of 25 mm. Having the clutch and brake levers within easy reach makes riding a real pleasure.
TÜV approved, complete set for left and right.
- 25 mm (1’’) lower than the original footrests.
- Wide, comfortable and secure foot support.
- Ergonomic and relaxed knee angle.
- Soft, vibration-reduction rubber rest (optional)
- Touring pleasure without fatigue.
- Easier to ride standing up when off-road riding.
- Complete set with installation kit.
Note: Fitting wide rubber inserts can be found under “accessories”, Art. Nr.: 25920-000).