It’s a well-known fact that you can never have enough luggage on a tourer. That’s why lots of motorcyclists transport additional soft luggage such as bags, rolls, tent, etc. on the side cases. We’ve developed these brilliant luggage rails for this purpose.
They mount on the original brackets for the Vario cases simply and securely without having to drill the cases. With the mounted luggage rails, the cases can of course also be opened no problem and the volumes adjusted. The luggage can be tied down securely thanks to the practical lashing rings.
- Luggage rail for the original BMW Vario cases
- Set for right and left
- Simple mounting on the case carrier
- No drilling of the case required, so no leaks
- No impairment of the functions of the case even with luggage attached
- Light, high-stability stainless steel, so no aluminium dust on the luggage
- Perfect for soft luggage such as rolls and bags
- Four lashing rings per rail for perfect luggage hold
- Firm, wobble-free positioning
- Includes complete fitting set
- Made in Germany