Do you know of an S 1000 RR that leans into bends like a 600 and also provides optimum riding pleasure on uneven roadsfl
We do: Exclusively for the new S 1000 RR, we’ve developed a full-blooded, high-strength racing top yoke that features a few technical innovations that have never been seen before in this form:
- Holding fixture for double-butted handlebars (29 mm diameter): Guarantees maximum stability for even better steering precision and optimum energy absorption (impacts/vibrations).
- Suspension upgrade via 4-fold clamping to the struts and highstrength aluminium (AL 7075 T6), in accordance with German aviation and aerospace standards.
- Elaborately machined on several levels.
- Extremely torsion-resistant: Before the top yoke can bend by 1 mm, even a conic handlebar had been bent by 9 cm (!)
- Thread (M6) for attaching data logger, trip tracker, Navi etc.
- The fairing is raised by approx. 35 mm, so as to relieve the upper body and to prevent air turbulence against the helmet.
- Simple conversion: Replace top yoke, attach operating controls to the new handlebars, change the original brake lines, bleed the brake system and you’re done!
- BMW emblem enclosed for attachment.**
- TÜV certified.
- Made in Germany.
A stylish, technically sophisticated overall construction that ensures optimum riding pleasure. Complete with all necessary mounted parts* and assembly instructions. With TÜV certification.
* For vehicles without ABS, please order part no: 8161029 separately.
** Legal notice: Only the BMW emblem is delivered as an original part. The top yokehas been developed by Wunderlich!