Which BMW rider hasn’t had the experience of propping up his bike on loose ground or soft asphalt and wondering whether it will still be standing when he gets backfl Especially when it is fully loaded, a K supported on the side stand can easily get bogged down. A precisely machined extension plate that can quickly be bolted to the side stand eliminates this risk.
- Safe support for the machine on all surfaces.
- Compensates for the leaning angle of the motorcycle.
- Surface area increased by more than 100%.
- 8 mm (0.31”)-thick Dural aluminium.
- Rustproof anodised black.
- Rust protection for the original stand plate.
- Cut-out for original foot lined with vibration-absorbing foam rubber.
- CNC machined.
- Easy to fit.
- Made in Germany.
Tip: Before fitting the enlarger, paint the underside of your original side stand with black paint to prevent further rusting of the blank and scuffed metal.