- Summertime sneaker with medium-high ankle.
- Certified according to DIN EN 13634:2010 as protective shoe for the motorcycle rider.*
- Light and extremely free-breathing thanks to perforated suede on the sides and tongue.
- (Not waterproof.)
- The mixture of leather and textile with partially perforated outer material and functional 3D Air-Mesh padding provides a congenial combination of stability and effective air flow.
- Satisfying inner sole and a comfortable fit combine with a solid sole to supply high levels of wearing comfort
- Protective functionality with reinforcements and ankle guards.
- Waxed suede on other locations for extra stability.
- Molded plastic reinforcement with integrated reflective zones on outer heel.
- Inside reinforcements on heels and shoe tips.
- Ankle protection with curved plastic cap and gel pad on the inside.
- Medium-height shaft with zipper on the inside to make putting on and taking off fast and easy.
- Rear shaft height approx. 16cm on Size 42.
- Supplementary front laces for individual width adjustment.
- Leather lace cover with embossed BMW logo.
- Gently profiled rubber sole with ‘Boxer motor’ opposed 2-cylinder motif.
- Luminous colored function padding in 3D Air-Mesh for airy wearing comfort.
- Sole insert with antibacterial surface, bottom structure designed for enhanced air circulation.
- Practical pull-on strap on rear of shaft.
- BMW logo embossed on the lace cover.
- BMW Motorrad trademark on the side of the sole as well as on all metal components (eyelets and rivets) and on the sole insert.
- Label on top of tongue: with the “BMW Motorrad, engineered in Germany”; legend on the outside; protective features listed on the inside.
Certified according to DIN EN 13634:2010 “Protective footwear for motorcycle riders”
The RIDE Sneaker complies with the requirements stipulated in the harmonized version of the EN 13634:2010 standard. A label sewn into the inside of the shoe bearing a symbol and indicating the performance classes sup-plies the certification data. A tag suspended from the boot provides universally applicable explanations of the performance classes.