For many RS/GT riders, even short-distance rides can be a torment: Their legs are too bent, and the material of their trousers gets pinched in the crook of the knee, blood flow is impaired, and pain is the inevitable result.
- Significantly more relaxed sitting position.
- Ergonomically perfect knee angle with better operability of the foot levers.
- Original footrests are lowered and set at the optimum angle.
- Rider footrests have two extra adjustment settings.
- Unobtrusive conversion with minimal extension to the side.
- Maximum cornering clearance.
- CNC machined.
- TÜV or ABE approved.
What arises is the feeling of being at one with the bike, and cornering becomes much easier. We have adapted the contours precisely to match those of the footrest mount, and the low lateral displacement yields the very highest level of cornering clearance. There’s no need to alter the original holder, no loss of function, and the BMW-system panniers can be used as freely as before. To ensure a secure contact, the surface of the footrest
is always at the correct angle to the boot. Easy to fit