Value and Fun.
Stripped down and laid bare, the Triumph Speedmaster is a middleweight performance-styled cruiser that makes a bike statement.
Long, low, blacked out and mean, the Speedmaster echoes the hot-rod cruiser theme but adds a very British spin with some classic Triumph parallel twin power.
The less you say, the more it says about you. A masterpiece of understatement. The Triumph Speedmaster’s stripped-back, hot-rod looks are loaded with a particularly British twist for a unique cruiser experience. Powered by a charismatic 865cc parallel-twin engine featuring a 270 degree firing interval, the Speedmaster takes cruiser cool and reinvents it with an engaging ride.
And with plenty of fire-power under the tank, don’t be fooled by the Speedmaster’s simplicity. Beneath it’s sleek, uncluttered looks, a dynamic chassis delivers total handling integrity and complete cruising comfort at all times
- Iconic air cooled 865cc parallel-twin engine, 270º firing interval
- Blacked-out engine covers and machined barrels
- Stylish teardrop tank with long-range 19.5 L volume
- Distinctive five-spoke star wheel design
- Twin analogue instruments with rev-counter incorporated into the fuel tank
- Chromed twin shocks with preload adjustability
- Chromed fork seal covers
- Adjustable brake and clutch levers