Triumph Street Triple R
Addictive Everyday Fun
The All-New Triumph Street Triple Family
The all-new 2017 Street Triple family Triumph have torn up the rule book up all over again – with the most explosive, exhilarating, agile and intuitive performance street motorcycles the brand has ever made.
With three distinct all new options, a race bred new 765cc engine with 3 levels of power and torque, new state of the art technology, the highest ever level of suspension, brakes and tyres, aggressive new looks and class leading weight – the Street Triple family sets a whole new benchmark.
Three new models to suit every rider and style
Triumph Street Triple S, Street Triple R and Street Triple RS
The Street Triple R
More Power, Performance and Torque, and an even richer soundtrack
o All-new 765cc engine derived from the celebrated Triumph Daytona – Street Triple R up to 11.3% more and118PS peak power @ 12,000 rpm
o Lighter freer flowing exhaust, revised air box, gearbox and new slip and assist clutch
State of the Art rider focussed Technology
o New ride-by-wire throttle with up to five riding modes
o New full colour 5” angle adjustable TFT instruments
o New switchgear incorporating a 5 way joystick
Different throttle maps, which combined with the ABS and traction control settings give up to 5 riding modes.
Linked to the ride-by-wire system all models have new riding modes, which adjust throttle response, ABS and traction control settings
– Street Triple R featuring 4 riding modes: Road, Rain, Sport and Rider Programmable.
Higher Spec Suspension
The Street Triple R comes with ø41mm upside-down fully adjustable Showa separate function big piston front forks with 115mm travel for improved riding comfort without compromise and a Showa piggyback reservoir monoshock rear suspension unit.
High Spec Brake Set-Up
The Street Triple R has Brembo M4.32 4-piston radial monobloc calipers that deliver greatly improved stopping power over the previous Street Triple R and a Brembo single piston sliding caliper on the back.
High Spec Performance Tyres
The Street Triple R is fitted with premium Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa tyres which deliver sharp and precise handling as well as excellent stability and grip on the road.
Premium Colour Options
- – Diablo Red or Phantom Black (Metallic)
- – Jet Black (Gloss), Matt Aluminium Silver or Crystal White
- – Matt Silver Ice or Phantom Black (Metallic)
Even more performance, protection and style
With over 60 accessories available, riders can take their Street Triple to an even higher level of specification and capability with accessories including Arrow exhausts*, colour coded seat cowl and swing arm protector kit.
Triumph Street Triple R comes Standard with:
- Ride-by-wire throttle
- Switchable traction control
- All-new ‘gullwing’ swingarm
- Rain and Road riding modes
- LED position light bulb headlights
- Updated LCD instrument pack
- All-new bodywork including new flyscreen with integrated air intake, and new inner and outer radiator cowls
- Sporty twin-seat design
- Painted rear bodywork
- New black powder coated main frame, subframe and swingarm
- Switchable ABS
- Slip and assist clutch
- 5” full-colour TFT instrument pack
- Additional Sport and Rider programmable riding modes (Rain, Road, Sport and Rider)
- High-spec onboard computer
- New switch cubes with 5-way joystick control
- DRL headlights
- Self-cancelling indicators
- Sporty body-coloured flyscreen with integrated air intake
- Premium seat stitching and vinyls
- Red rear subframe, wheel pinstripes and detailing