The Wunderlich ERGO Screen GS-Vario offers the maximum wind protection, which can be individually adjusted using the quick release. Sport, touring, summer and OffRoad screens in one – the sensation for a stress-free, individually adjustable riding experience with the BMW R 1200 GS.
The facts about the Wunderlich ERGO Screen GS-Vario:
- Steplessly adjustable from 410 mm to 470 mm
- Can be adjusted via additional drilling (drill bit supplied) up to 525 mm
- Maximum protection for head, upper body and arms
- Considerably widened at the bottom (transition to the protectors), optimum protection for hands and arms
- Higher up, the wide flaps offer virtually turbulence-free protection for head and upper body
- Quick and easy adjustment in height and angle using the quick release
- Adjustable to almost all riders and riding habits
- Incorporated flow channel: The inlet changes depending on the height set and counters turbulences with a calming countercurrent.
- If required simply slide screen downwards and the field of view is already increased or the wind can flow freely to the rider
- No water droplets on visor in rainy conditions (vacuum turbulence)
- The design inspired by our ERGO touring screen for the R 1200 GS fills gap to headlights and makes for a coherent and impressive appearance.
- Highly robust, optically pure and petrol-resistant Lexan plastic
- Easy and quick fitting
- 5 year warranty
- The unique production process enables highly complex forms for perfect wind protection
- Shaded in “shadow” at the bottom, whereby the protruding fittings are integrated into the design. Clear field of vision
- With ABE
Note: With the R 1200 GS, we recommend the use of our reinforcement strut (art. 25400-200) for an even better driving comfort.