Our eleventh R nineT concept bike, the WunderBob, was presented to the public in 2018 and has done so well that Wunderlich decided to offer the individual components to our customers too.
This cover closes the frame triangle on the R nineT and thus covers the air filter box. Together with the intake pipe and our injection system cover, the side view now looks seamless. We have incorporated the typical contours of the three R nineT tank beads in the form of three side slits, resulting in a formally integrated, harmonious overall design together with the intake pipe opening. The use of high-quality, black anodised aluminium for the cover underscores the concept.
- Integrates optimally into the design of the motorcycle and ensures a harmonious design that looks seamless
- Enhances the overall look of the motorcycle, closes the frame triangle and covers the air filter box
- Simple, fast assembly, includes assembly material
- Aluminium, milled, edged, black anodised
- Careful hand-made craftsmanship
- Integrated Wunderlich design
- Wunderlich premium product: Small batches. Made by hand.
- Made in Germany