The standard suspension of the cockpit unit on the F 900 R is designed rather soft.
On bad roads, this causes the cockpit to vibrate.
Our cockpit reinforcement achieves noticeably less noise and thus greater comfort when reading the instruments, and reduces the mechanical load they handle from vibrations.
Our cockpit reinforcement consists of two stainless steel stabilising struts, edged in three dimensions and discreetly positioned to the side of the cockpit.
Note: We deliver our »MARATHON« windshields (30741-005 transparent and 30741-006 tinted smoky-grey) for the BMW F 900 R together with our cockpit reinforcement 30743-100. They guarantee the optimal, stable fit of the windshield.
- Cockpit reinforcement for damping vibration of the cockpit
- Reduces vibrations and the mechanical load of the cockpit on bad roads
- Integrates perfectly into the overall layout
- Includes attachment material
- Material: Stainless steel, precision formed and three-dimensionally edged, black powder-coated
- Component thickness: 2 mm
- Wunderlich. Integrated design.
- Small series. Hand crafted.
- 60 days right to return
- 5 year warranty
- Made in Germany