Krauser Engine Protection Bar
These engine protection bars fit the R1200 GS LC from 2013 onward and also the 2015 and later water cooled R1200 R LC and R1200 RS LC
- Maintenance can be done without removing the bar.
- Due to tolerance, during the dismounting of the left valve cover, it could be necessary to loosen up the left bar (not to dismount it).
- Cylinder and valve cover are perfectly protected against damages.
- Strong network of mounting points with an optional central mount between the left bar and the right bar available.
- Double protection for the valve covers (lateral and underneath).
- Equal distribution of forces over 6 mounting points.
- Protection of both Lambda sensors.
- Does not interfere with ground and cornering clearance.
- The crash bar construction is higher over the cylinder: can be used as a leg rest during long distances.
- Easy fitting/mounting, with no modifications needed.
- Low weight
- Made in Germany.
Please note: Wunderlich now offers a new engine bar cross support for added protection and reinforcement. Please see the ‘Related Products’ for more information.
Does not fit with the original belly pan on R1200 R LC and R1200 RS LC.