Following the legendary R 90 S, we created this modern classic that upgrades the R nineT to a thoroughbred sport roadster.
- In no time the R nineT becomes a true retro classic à la the R 90 S.
- Sustainable reduction of wind pressure.
- Uniform relief for the upper body and head.
- High sustained cruising speed possible.
- Available with sport or touring shield. The windshield must be ordered separately.
- Easy and nearly indestructible ABS plastic.
- Elaborate, multi-piece fairing construction and a weight-reducing installation kit.
- Delivery in silver dyed throughout or professionally painted in the original colour spectrum (Option 719 – Midnight black / Aluminium)
- Shields made of 5 mm-thick PMMA acrylic plastic with polished/rounded edges (no edge protection, etc. necessary). Visually clean.
- Installation-ready complete set (no reworking, etc. necessary) including installation kit and German type approval.
- Easy self-assembly
- We recommend combining this with our cone-shaped Sport handlebar. Works brilliantly with the Sport concept at the visual and technical level.
Complete fairing consisting of fairing plus windshield of your choice (please specify when ordering). We have listed the fairings (incl. fitting kit) and the windshield variants separately, so you can choose the right windshield for you.
Option 719 – Midnight black / Aluminium (Please order windshield separately)
Professionally painted in the original colour spectrum (Option 719 – Midnight black / Aluminium). With robust protective clear varnish layer.
Suitable windshields (see accessories)
The harmonic Sport windshield perfectly coordinated with the fairing with uniform flow and good protection. Smoke tinted.
From the original much-loved deep-drawing mould for the R 90/100 S! The windshield is further back and higher up, with extremely high touring comfort. Can also be mounted with already purchased fairings. The first choice for long distance riders. Smoke tinted.
Item only contains the screen + mounting kit, the windshield must be ordered separately.