The engine guard not only reliably protects the cylinders and valve covers, but also the two lambda sensors. The all-round protection concept increases passive safety and thus the joy of driving. In the event of a fall or a tip over, the impact forces is optimally distributed over the guard structure to the load-bearing mounting points, so that force peaks are avoided.
The engine guard is made of 25-millimeter precision steel tube. The pipe segments are formed on CNC tube bending machines and then welded clean. Visually, the protective engine bars integrates into the design of the motorcycle and underlines its distinctive appearance.
Our protective bars focus on protective function and design. Unobtrusively nestles the engine in silver.
- Even distribution of impact forces at 3 mounting locations on each side of the vehicle
- Perfect protection of cylinders, valve covers and both lambda sensors
- Maximum protection combined with minimal weight
- Aesthetically designed to match exactly to the valve covers and the lines of the boxer engine
- No impairment of ground clearance
- Plug-n-Play-fit: Easy installation including detailed installation instructions and all hardware
- Material: High quality steel with high tensile strength and elongation at break
- Pipe diameter: 25 mm