The front engine cover of the BMW Boxer engines is fittingly known among enthusiasts as the „Manly Chest“. This engine cover has to handle stone impacts, kicked up spray and road dirt thrown up by the front wheel as well as the mayhem on the motorway. To protect the cover, we have developed and carefully designed our contour-fit manufacture engine protection cover using tough, impact-resistant and durable plastic.The component form additionally provides mechanical stability at a low weight. The engine protection cover is constructively integrated via the 4-point attachment and also upgrades the engine design.
- Maximum, reliable protection for the front engine cover against the effects of kicked up stones, spray and road dirt
- Precise, contour-fit manufactured, tough, impact-resistant, sturdy and durable plastic
- The well-designed component form additionally provides mechanical stability at a low weight
- Upgrading of the engine design
- Optimum constructive integration via secure 4-point attachment
- Simple assembly in just a few moves
- Material: High-quality, tough, impact-resistant, durable and sturdy plastic, precision manufactured with contour fit
- Wunderlich premium product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Europe
Wunderlich product category