BMW aims to underscore the lightness of the K with the breezy rear framework. The down side: the gap between the side cover and rear footrest bracket means the legs and feet are defenceless against moisture and dirt. The water sloshes up unhindered over the boots as far as the thigh. Massive wetting and soiling of the driver and passenger result. In addition, dirt and water are distributed over the side cover, case and footrest brackets.
- Does away with half-hearted solutions
- Reliably protects the rear against dirt and splashed up water
- Easy mounting
- Made of 3 mm thick, scratch- and shatter resistant acrylic plastic
- Available in a choice of black or smoke
- Practically indestructible and extremely scratch-proof
- Complete with fitting kit