Thermal and mechanical protection that reliably shields the heat radiation on the front of the rear silencer and avoids the hot exhaust making contact with the vehicle’s weak points. This means it protects against painful burns and prevents damage to your luggage from the effects of heat. The heat guard simultaneously offers high mechanical protection against scratches or dents for the rear silencer, which can easily occur while riding over terrain either because of or during an unlucky fall. The structural stability of the durable construction comes from the multi-point attachment and the rigidity of the precisely tilted, partially pierced, black powder-coated stainless steel.
Sporty, integrated design that incorporates into the layout of the GS. The form-fitted assembly is easy thanks to the assembly kits supplied. The cover is mounted on the original screw points.
- Thermal and mechanical protection
- Reliably shields against heat radiation on the front of the rear silencer
- Avoids the hot exhaust making contact with the vehicle’s weak points
- Protects against painful burns and prevents damage to your luggage from the effects of heat
- High mechanical protection for the rear silencer against scratches or dents
- Stable and durable construction
- Multi-point attachment
- Material: Stainless steel, perfect fit, precision formed, black powder-coated
- Wunderlich. Integrated, functional design.
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand
- Made in Germany