The development of our »EXTREME« engine protection bar concept brings maximum protection to the forefront.
The geometry of this component means that the engine and in particular the water pump, clutch and alternator as well as their housing covers are perfectly and reliably protected.
In addition to this comprehensive protection, we placed the utmost importance on ground clearance and lean angle freedom during the development and construction.
The two-part asymmetric engine protection bar thus sits snugly and its specific structure also gives it additional stability and rigidity – and all while optimising the weight of the component.
The bars for left and right screw on to three selected attachment points.
The momentum and forces that arise during a crash or fall are thereby distributed across each of the three points on each side of the vehicle.
This reduces load spikes caused by external forces.
The assembly is easy.
- Perfect protection for engine and aggregates
- Maximum protection
- No restriction of ground clearance
- Great lean angle freedom
- Reduction of arising forces/momentum by distributing these over each of the four attachment points on each side of the vehicle
- Maintenance work is possible without removing the bar
- Detailed and easy to understand instructions
- Lighter and simpler installation thanks to the precise manufacturing
- Delivery includes installation material
- Material: High-quality steel, precision formed on CNC pipe bending machines and clean welded, black powder-coated
- Pipe diameter of the main pipes: 25 mm
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Europe
Wunderlich product category