Exceptionally helpful and ergonomic component. Optimises leverage – not just on a fully loaded machine.
This foldable jack lever mounts on the left of the frame via a solid, fitted console.
An additional rotation lock coupled to the shock absorber adjustment PA (preload adjuster) ensures it sits stably.
When folded out, the machine is noticeably lighter and above all safer to place on the centre stand.
This is due to the fact that the anti-slip grip sits well in your hand and you can transfer significantly more force to it than frame tubes which are harder to grip or even inaccessible because of luggage.
After lifting, the grip stows away discreetly in its resting position.
A mechanism ensures that the grip locks securely when folded away.
We manufacture our jack lever using very high-quality aluminium and the design is functional.
- Optimised leverage
- Noticeably lighter and above all safer to place the motorcycle on the centre stand
- Knurled, anti-slip handle
- Fold out and back in quickly
- Handle locks discreetly in resting position
- Includes Boxer emblem
- Easy to fit
- Material: Aluminium, high-quality and precision crafted on CNC machines, black anodised
- Wunderlich premium product. Small series. Made by hand
- Wunderlich. Functional, integrated design
- Made in Germany