A day at the track means getting your machine ready to race. This means reducing the weight as much as possible and temporarily removing everything that could negatively impact the aerodynamics or safety.
The fairing mirrors are among the components that are disassembled for race condition for the purposes of aerodynamics and safety. Removing the fairing mirrors results in two unsightly openings in the fairing. Our high-quality covers made of aluminium close these openings. They are cut precisely to contour and equipped with a suitable, self-adhesive and protective foam rubber underlayer. The covers are each fitted using two screws that come with the set.
- High-quality covers cut precisely to contour for the mirror recesses
- Ideal for track days or race course training
- With protective foam rubber underlayer
- Incl. Mounting screws
Material: Aluminium, high-quality and precision crafted
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Small series. Hand crafted.
- Made in Germany