The AktiveComfort SportErgo seat delivers improved seat comfort and a better hold during hang-offs, thanks to the non-slip upholstery in the region of the thighs. Upon decelerating, more force is transmitted into the seat, which provides relief for all your muscles.
Special sports feature: The riding seat is also available with a (2 cm) higher cushion – this has an effect on handling that is nothing short of revolutionary. The rider can manoeuvre the vehicle much more effectively over the centre of gravity. Cornering is noticeably lighter, and
the bike’s agility is enhanced in all riding situations.The passenger seat has been improved, whilst still retaining the original foam seat insert.
- Noticeable strain relief for the knee joints.
- Strain relief for the coccyx and optimised weight distribution across the entire seat.
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and firm core ensures even distribution of forces.
- Sweat-repellent, non-slip seat cover, teamed with alcantara piping.
- Lightweight, high-strength base shell moulded by Wunderlich.
- Stylishly stepped cut seams.
- Design by Nicolas Petit (Paris).
- Seams have been glued and heat-welded using modern PFAFF hot-air welding machines for 100% impermeability.
- Made in Germany.