Right on time for the launch of the 40 Years GS Edition BMW models “Edition 40 Years GS”, we’ve issued the matching AKTIVKOMFORT rider and passenger seats: Wunderlich seats that perfectly integrate the unique features of our AKTIVKOMFORT seats and the colour scheme of the “Edition 40 Years GS”.
We manufacture our seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour. The shape and angle of the carefully crafted, progressively structured, dual-layer seat core support the ergonomically beneficial, natural posture of the back. One special feature of our passenger seat is the integrated support contour on the front of the seat that provides an additional secure hold while braking.
Integrated, riding is a relaxing affair and thus also active. And there’s no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety. With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials. We also have a passenger seat in the range to go with this.
The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats:
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding and standing
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core guarantees comfort because the seat doesn’t buckle
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimised weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Distinct concave profile to relax the coccyx
- More comfort with ThermoPro: With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials
- Refined, dropped “Cut” seams
- Embroidered Wunderlich logo
- Made in Germany.
- Cover material with ThermoPro coating
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped “Cut” seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Material of seat shell: High-strength “RoburC” shell of our own construction
- Progressive, dual-layer seat core structure
- Standard seat height
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Germany