Permanent all-round protection in two versions: as BASIC, with optimum protection mainly aimed at touring and road use, or as “ADVENTURE” for travelling and/ or off-road use.
Even the BASIC version is without equal and far superior to all the versions shown to date. The “ADVENTURE” goes yet further and complements the existing motor protection with a practically indestructible cage for bike underside and header pipe protection.
- Protection for motor and header pipe (ADVENTURE).
- Fairing is safely protected by the bar.
- Additional bars protect the lateral engine covers.
- Indestructible protection for underside of bike (ADVENTURE).
- In the event of a crash, the fairing protection bars prevent the bike from flipping over.
- Sturdy mounting points and even distribution of forces. The connecting strut means that the forces are absorbed from all attachment points.
- Attached to engine brackets, centre stand mounts (ADVENTURE) and engine mounting points.
- All maintenance work can be done without removing the protection bars.
- Elaborately crafted circular tube.
- Ground and cornering clearance not compromised.
- Detailed, easy-to-read instructions.
- Easy to fit.
- Low weight.
- Powder coated titanium coloured steel tubes.
- Made in Germany.
Large radiuses in the crash area transmit the forces in a measured fashion to the application points and prevent jamming. “Adventure” Protection Bars Professional protection in all situations.
Protects the engine block (undercarriage protection) and exhaust header pipes as well as the engine cover and fairing. Extra strong due to the additional mounting points at the centre stand mounts. Definitely to be recommended for long-distance travelling and/or off-road use.
*Not compatible with original BMW aluminium engine protector