The switch, which reliably cuts the ignition whenever the side stand is folded out, certainly prevents a lot of grief. This is because riding off with the side stand folded out can have very unpleasant consequences for both rider and bike. It therefore makes sense to properly protect this exposed switch against damage from stone impacts or falls. After all, if the switch is damaged, the engine will no longer start. We replace the original plastic part with a solid component. The high level of protection is ensured by the stiffness of the angular, partially pierced 2 mm aluminium plate. It surrounds the exposed switch with its sturdy two-point attachment and reliably protects it. This reliably reduces the risk of damage to the switch, especially during vigorous off-road use. The protective cover is simple to install using the two existing and easily accessible attachment points on the vehicle.
- Solid all-over protective cover for the exposed ignition interruption switch on the side stand
- Durable, sturdy construction
- High-quality, attractive design
- Easy to mount
- Material: Aluminium, high-quality craftsmanship, black anodised
- Material thickness 2 mm
- Complete with mounting kit
- Wunderlich. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Integrated design
- No German Type approval
- Made in Germany