This engine protection cover set consists of three covers that reliable protection for the exposed points on the engine: these are the clutch cover and the covers for the alternator and water pump!
The two highly complexly designed original engine covers for the alternator and the clutch are vulnerable in the event of a mishap over terrain or a crash. The same applies for the water pump, which is attached to the right of the engine in an elevated position far to the front – if this fails, in certain circumstances it could cause total engine failure.
We have developed a set of fitted, impact-resistant covers to protect the vulnerable housing covers and aggregates. They are uniquely characterised by their integrated, appealing design, which reliably protects the vulnerable areas.
The component shape and the cover attachment points have been designed by our developers so that they distribute and dissipate mechanical loads and force spikes uniformly across the respective component structure. A moulded elastomer element made of silicone is fitted to the inside to provide additional dampening. This also seals the covers against the water pump housing, the alternator and clutch covers so that dirt, moisture and dust are kept out.
The covers can be mounted using the ac companying mounting kit in just a few minutes.
- Reliable protection for the engine’s clutch and alternator covers as well as the water pump in the event of crashes, falls or other unpredicted mechanical stress
- Made of durable, impact-resistant special plastic
- Uniform distribution and dissipation of force spikes across the component structure
- Integrated, functional design, incorporates into the design of the vehicle
- With carefully worked in, inward-facing elastomer element for shock absorption, seal against moisture and dust
- Easy and quick installation
- Complete with attachment kit
- Material: High-quality, impact-resistant special plastic, precision manufactured with integrated shock-absorbing and sealing elements
- Wunderlich premium product. Small series. Handcrafted.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Europe
- 5 year warranty
Wunderlich product category