We also manufacture our reduced height seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour that lets the rider become one with their BMW.
The shape and angle of the carefully crafted, progressively structured, dual-layer seat core support the ergonomically beneficial, natural posture of the back.
Integrated, riding is a relaxing affair and thus also active. And there’s no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety.
With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials.
We also have a passenger seat in the range to go with this.
The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats: The “buckling” of the cushioning is reliably prevented via the sophisticated construction and the sitting pressure is equally distributed over a large area, resulting in noticeably lower specific pressure load to your behind. Comfy! Also typically Wunderlich: The incorporated concave profile for relieving the pressure-sensitive coccyx is another outstanding trademark!
They offer perfect hold and active, reliable control during accelerated riding, also and especially when braking: who hasn’t experienced it, when your passenger suddenly slides forward on braking and you immediately have to brace while simultaneously having to steer in what could be a hairy situation?
With Wunderlich’s very own support contour, these scary moments while braking are now a thing of the past.
The innovative, ergonomic 3D contour also ensures that pressure points on the inner thighs while standing at the lights are now a distant memory.
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding and standing
- Improved passenger contour for better hold at the front
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core guarantees comfort because the seat doesn’t buckle
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimised weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Distinct concave profile to relax the coccyx
- Uncompromising long-distance comfort
- Greater comfort with ThermoPro: With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials
- 40 mm higher than the original seat (rider)
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara
- Embroidered Wunderlich logo
- Made in Germany
- Cover material with ThermoPro covering
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped „Cut“ seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness achieved on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Material of seat shell: High-strength „RoburC“ shell of our own construction
- Progressive, dual-layer seat core structure
- 20mm seat height compared to the standard seat height
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty
Wunderlich product category