Right on time for the launch of the 40 Years GS Edition BMW models “Edition 40 Years GS”, we’ve issued the matching seats witch perfectly integrate in the colour scheme of the “Edition 40 Years GS”.
The base shell made of high-strength RoburC has been developed according to its own mold design.
In addition to high-quality materials and professional processing ergonomic factors are in focus.
Likewise, the progressive two-layer structure of the foam, with a soft upper layer and a taut core.
This ensures an even force distribution and relief of the coccyx.
The integrated wind tunnel on the seat ensures pleasant ventilation when driving. A grippy cover material also increases comfort.
Also for the passenger, there is an improved contour for better grip.
The deep version is ideal for drivers who want a secure stand.
- Progressive two-layer construction with a soft upper layer and a taut core ensures uniform distribution of forces
- Distinctive groove (depression in the center of the seat)
- Relief of the coccyx and optimized weight distribution on the entire buttocks
- Improved front passenger contour for better grip
- Uncompromising long-distance fitness
- 15 mm higher than the standard seat^
- Sweat-resistant, non-slip cover material, combined with Alcantara tucks
- High-strength RoburC base shell from our own mold making
- Elegant, contrasting cut seams
- Bonded and taped seams for 100% tightness on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Design by Nicolas Petit (Paris)
- Made in Germany