Please note: You need to order the mounting system for your specific bike separately.
We’re adding a new member to the ELEPHANT range in 2021: The DRYBAG series. All of the bags in the ELEPHANT DRYBAG series are characterised by a stripped back, puristic design and their absolutely waterproof manufacture. They’re UV-stable with a robust design, the fabric is high-strength, abrasion-resistant and long-lasting.
Our compact tank bag is the ideal solution for everyday travel but also for tours over a day or multiple days. It has a volume of 12 litres that has proven very suitable on a day to day basis. The fitted form insert on the inside, which can be removed via a handle, is equipped with a Velcro-sealable inner pocket. This is easy to access. The flap of the DRYBAG tank bag is equipped with a mesh pocket that comes with a zipper. It stores the things you need to hand while on the go.
The sturdy tank bag offers secure hold and protection for your luggage and doesn’t flutter at high speeds. This means it doesn’t make any sounds caused by fluttering at high speeds. Especially because there’s no need for an additional waterproof cover for rainy rides.
The DRYBAG tank bag attaches using our tried and tested ELEPHANT system holder. When removed, our ELEPHANT DRYBAG tank bag is comfortable to carry using the carrying handle.
The finer mesh structure of the CORDURA® 500 used emphasises the puristic look of the new range. To achieve this waterproofing and form stability, this high-quality technical fabric is laminated on the inside with a durable layer of TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane). All seams and duplications are carefully stitched to be waterproof. The zips are manufactured to a high quality as well as waterproof and dustproof. They’re comfortable to handle.
The DRYBAGs are closed using an additionally integrated end cap, which is manufactured in the same way as the tank bag itself. The protective cap also covers the top side of the bags as well as the zips. This construction ensures they remain completely waterproof.
The protective cap includes a multi-use holder system consisting of regularly arranged oval openings that is similar to the military MOLLE system. Here you can attach additional bags individually with easy to use straps.
- Ideal as a daily companion, big enough for that weekend trip
- New, puristic form and design with high recognition value
- Waterproof, highly durable, robust, anti-abrasion, long-lasting
- Ideal for daily use easily accessible, functional storage space
- Waterproof CORDURA® 500, also coated with durable TPU layer on the inside
- Seams and duplications are stitched to be waterproof
- Multi-use holder system similar to the military MOLLE system for additional bags on the top side of the end cap
- Waterproof and dustproof zippers
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Handy and ergonomically shaped zipper
- Fitted, stable insert for optimised structural stability with separate pocket
- Perfect hold and protection for your luggage – no fluttering at high speeds
- Mesh pocket with zipper in the cover
- Reliable hold even at top speeds thanks to the Wunderlich ELEPHANT system holder
- Material: CORDURA® 500, highly durable and anti-abrasion, waterproof and dustproof, also coated on the inside with TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane), seams and duplications stitched to be waterproof
- Colour: black exterior
- Length: 31.5 cm
- Width: 25 cm
- Height: 17.5 cm
- Volume: 12 litres