Life insurance for the extremely damage-prone Boxer valve covers! However, we prefer to prevent damage in all circumstances and have developed protection for the valve cover and the sensitive cylinder bolt threads in the cylinder that is optimal in every aspect.
- Protection from impacts, falls and slides
- No more grinding of holes in cover.
- Protects the cylinder head cover from moving and destroying the cylinder bolt threads (cover attachment to head is “floating”, without protection it could move at impact).
- Protection for the front attachment bolt.
- Optimal force distribution through shaped rubber bumpers between protector and valve cover (3M-bumper).
- No screws etc. in the front impact area.
- More than 4 mm (1/8“) thick replaceable slide pad on each side.
- 3 major double strength attachment points.
- Hard anodised aircraft-spec aluminium alloy.
- Spark plugs can be reached without dismantling.
- Easy to fit.
- Complete kit for left and right.
- Made in Germany.
The mounting kit 35611-000 is required when installing the Wunderlich protection bars with valve cover protectors.