The oil cooler on the K 1300 is positioned in exactly the place required by air flow, although a consequence of this is that dirt converges on it from all angles. Stone chips, dead flies and other detritus accumulate in its fine ribbing. Cleaning it is very difficult and requires a lot of manual work. The fine-mesh stainless steel cooler protection grillprovides effective protection for the cooler and ensures optimal long-term cooling air flow. It’s also an optical highlight: the black cooler surfaces disappear
and the cooler aperture itself is emphasized to impressive effect.
- Best protection and best appearance.
- Blocks potential damage from reaching cooler.
- Frame made of extreme temperature resistant ABS plastic (eliminating flapping etc.)
- Anti vibration mounting points.
- Strong high pressure bonding between mesh and frame.
- Easy to fit.
- Complete with fitting material (scratch protection, bracket etc.)
Our tip: It’s easy to remove accumulated fly squash with a damp cloth. Just lay the cloth against the grill for 30
minutes to allow the moisture to permeate the dirt for ease of removal.
Easy to fit. Comes complete with detailed fitting instructions.