The Next Level GS features a New Boxer Engine, New Suspension, Significantly Reduced Weight.
Here are the highlights of the new BMW R 1300 GS:
- Completely newly designed boxer engine with bottom-mounted gearbox and BMW ShiftCam technology for varying the valve timing and valve stroke on the intake side.
- Most powerful BMW boxer engine ever.
- Output and torque: 107 kW (145 hp) at 7 750 rpm and 149 Nm at 6 500 rpm.
- Completely redesigned suspension with sheet metal shell main frame and die-cast aluminium rear frame. Even greater steering precision and ride stability thanks to new EVO Telelever with flex element and revised rear wheel guide EVO Paralever.
- Weight reduction of 12 kg..
- Full Integral ABS Pro as standard.
- Four riding modes as standard.
- Engine drag torque control (MSR), dynamic brake assist (DBC) and ride-off assistant (HSC) as standard.
- Driving Modes Pro with additional riding modes as optional equipment ex works.
- Dynamic Traction Control DTC as standard.
- Electronic Dynamic Suspension Adjustment (DSA) as optional equipment ex works, with dynamic adjustment of the damping and spring rate, and also load compensation.
- Adaptive vehicle height control and sports suspension as optional equipment ex works.
- New matrix LED headlamp as standard.
- Headlight Pro with adaptive turning light as optional equipment ex works.
- Hand protectors with integrated turn indicators as standard.
- Lithium-ion battery with Battery Guard (service function via BMW Motorrad APP) as standard.
- Dynamic Cruise Control (DCC) with brake function as standard.
- Riding Assistant with Active Cruise Control (ACC),
Front Collision Warning (FCW) and Lane Change Warning (SWW) for safe and convenient motorcycling as optional equipment.
- Smartphone charging compartment with integrated USB socket and additional 12 V on-board power socket as standard.
- Seat heating for rider and passenger for enhanced touring suitability as optional equipment ex works.
- Handlebar riser by up to 30 mm as optional equipment ex works.
- Wide range of seat height variants as optional equipment ex works.
- Connectivity: multifunctional instrument cluster with 6.5-inch full-colour TFT screen and numerous features as standard.
- RDC, Keyless Ride, heated grips as standard.
- Intelligent Emergency Call as optional equipment ex works.
- Attractive basic variant along with the model variants
Triple Black, GS Trophy and Option 719 Tramuntana.
- Extensive range of optional equipment, Original BMW Motorrad Accessories.
Increased range of standard equipment in the BMW R1300 GS compared to the previous model:
- Heated grips.
- Keyless Ride (steering, ignition and fuel tank lock).
- BMW Motorrad Full Integral ABS Pro.
- Cruise control DCC with brake function.
- LiO starter battery.
- Hand protectors with integrated turn indicators.
Talk to Procycles BMW Sydney and Procycles BMW Hornsby Now. Fully-Refundable Deposited Orders Accepted Now.
Ring Vik at St Peters:  9564 8002. Matt at Hornsby  9910 9523.