The tinted high windscreen from BMW Motorrad is designed in the typical racing dome shape and is approx. 53 mm higher than the standard windscreen.
It offers the rider significantly better wind protection when riding in a horizontal position and, by reducing air resistance, also provides a noticeable increase in maximum speed.
• High-quality tinted windscreen in the typical racing dome shape
• 53 mm higher than the standard windscreen
• Better wind protection for the rider
• Increased maximum speed thanks to reduced drag
• More upper body and helmet rest thanks to patented apertures
• Made of highly stable, tinted polycarbon